16 Questions to Get Unstuck on Your Passion-Project
For Creators and Entrepreneurs
How do you keep momentum going when you’re working on a passion-project? What do you do in those moments when you feel stuck? What if you start to doubt that you can even achieve your goals in this lifetime?
When I’m stuck and don’t know where to go next, I read through the following list. I ask each question as it relates to my project and goals:
- What will this look like?
- What does progress look like?
- What are the parts to doing this?
- How am I able to do this?
- When can I do this by?
- Who can help me do this?
- What drives me to do this?
- Who am I doing this for?
- What’s the best reason for doing this?
- How will things be better?
- How will it be better (than the alternatives)?
- Who should I tell about this?
- In what context will I do this?
- What’s the quickest way of doing this?
- Who is the best person to do this?
- Why is this exciting?
These questions help me get back on the right track.